MENU

Slide

Sunday, January 13, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Anon3: I did it for free,
They sponsered for the haircut and dye then.

Plus the photographer is my personal friend,
So it's like just doing a favor for them. (:
But the stylist is really expensive man,
i found out the other day,
One haircut from him is arnd S$180?
Plus he does hair for celebrity so i think it's pretty cooool!

Mystery: Hahahas, I guess it's the nude lips luh.
The stylist does makeup too, so he did partly my makeup.

Anon2: Yeah i know, that was at Lunar last week.
She's my boyfriend brother's friend.

Xiaomei: Hahahahahas, damn kua zhang luh you.
I seriously dunno why all stylist like to do all

these creative styles for me.

Jasmine: Thanks dear! Hahahahs,
i'll have a hard time keeping it long again. -.-
But whatever, got to try new hairstyles when i'm yooooung!
Or else old alrdy then do all these let people laugh.

Samantha: HAHAHAS! Are you working like everyday?
which shop are you working ar uh!

Must spring a surprise visit! :D

Anon1: Thanks for your compliment!
But i find it weird when i can't smile when i take pictures.
Like waaaaay so weird. weird. weird.

HTguy: That's so weird,
but that's what my boyf told me this morning!
WHY ALIKE WITH AYUMI, Ayumi is plaaaastic loh!


Yelrihs: Eh, surprisingly she was like, hmmm not bad lah.
Nicer than the zona felice photoshoot hair.
0.o SIAO SIAO!

Gwen: Hey darling i missed you too,
When can i finally meet you?
Very busy with school nowadays? (:

G: Yeah i was a fat kid! HAHAHAHAS
All thanks to the yummies grandma cooked everyday
when i was under her care in primary school!

I tried cambridge diet before and it's totally sucked.
Please don't go drinks those diet milkshake crap.
Lose weight but seriously taste like shit loh.
And i rmb i ate alot of brocolli cos i looove them!
Hmmm, actually not much leh,
do toning exercise, eat brocolli and brown rice.
That's like so so many years ago man!



FlorellaAng came to my place after school
yesterday cos she's feeling emo,
And we chatted for awhile and my boy text me
and ask me if i wanna join him and his sister's
friends for some midnight "prawn-ing"


So we both went, and it's was sooooo boring!



Boyf's sister was like, "take this fishing rod,
number 88 leh! Lucky lucky uh!"

Damn hilarious lah.

PRAAAAAAWN!
I think they're really very poor thing actually.
So i just caught one and i didnt wanna catch anymore.


The disgustingly huge big head prawn my boy caught.

And this uncle beside us is daaaamn super,
He keep getting all the prawns!
I really wonder what's his special tatic that
makes all the silly prawns swim towards his fishing rod!

His bait more yummy meh! Hurh!

Then his daughter is like damn cute,
She wanted to hold the prawns by the "beard" of the prawn
(or whatever you wanna call it okay,
i've no idea what's that piece of crap called!)


Then he gave his daughter alrdy,

she walk walk walk afew steps then she drop the prawn
on the floor and run to daddy

Daughter: "DADDY THE PRAWN MOVE!" *starts crying*
Daddy: "AIYAH MOVE THEN MOVE LAH!"


Like damn casual lah,

while the daughter is like damn freaked out and crying
It's like damn funny cos the prawn is
still lying on the floor, untouched.
Damn pathetic lah,
HAHAHAHAHS!

So we got bored and we dragged a couple of chairs
and we had a heart-to-heart talk the whole night.
Sleeeepy loh, they catch catch catch until arnd 2.45am to 3am?
Eyelids are like so so heavy alrdy.

See, So weirdo sicko guy took a candid of us!
Sit so far away still wanna take, crazy luh!


We ewnt out pretty early today,
Like 1pm, i mean like come'oooon.
it's SATURDAY man.
Saturday afternoons are lazy, lethargic and
meant to be staying at home and get hugged
by boyfriend in bed and watching dvds, tv.

But no choice, i gotta go meetup this girl to
get my heels i bought from Gojane.com!

Carl's jr!
We're like the ultimate gluttons.
I had the portobello mushroom burger
And he had this avocado sauce whatever burger.
I totally detest avocado! Protest against avocado!


I looooove my food! :D
Who cares about calories when i'm so happy and satisfied!

My Supercute, glutton-y boyfriend.


Shopping!

We went to Ann Siang Road after i collected my heels.
Shop shop shop shop.



I bought two bottles of Victoria Secret's BodySplash
in My Desire, Pure Seduction.
Come quiccccckly, i love their body splash,
makes me skin really smooooth after
spritzing some on after bath! Smells so good too.

And my Victoria Secret spree stuff finally coooome alrdy!
I want it quiccccck. :D

Okay, gotta wake up at 8plus tmr for church.
Goodnight loves.

No comments: